I'm Smitten With Villa Rosa Patterns



I bought my first Villa Rosa pattern, Ice Tea, about three years ago, even purchased the same fat quarters that were used in the cover photo.  It was finished quickly and has had a place in my living room ever since.  I love that quilt.  But it wasn't until last week that I realized I hadn't used the Ice Tea pattern but made the quilt using Wicked Easy.  Why, I don't know why-----I'm a quilter, no explanation needed, must have been a creative decision made at the time.



                                           
Then along the way I picked up three more Villa Rosa patterns and last week signed up for their weekly newsletter.  Each Friday they offer a new kit for one of their patterns.  Of course, I had to order the kit and then yesterday ordered seven more of their patterns. I'm smitten with their designs.

If you haven't seen or used these cleaver quilt patterns they are postcard size patterns using precuts with added yardage in simple modern designs and easy, easy directions.  The cards are priced at $2.00 each, what a bargain, when did you ever buy a pattern for $2.00?


Now I'm anxiously waiting for my kit to arrive so the sewing can begins.  You can find all their patterns Here.


Enjoy all the pieces of your life

No comments: